4.10.2013

New is the New Vintage

I've decided to spice things up a bit and just create a new blog. I want to write more, and perhaps this will entice me to do so. Here's to hoping...


I love old things, antique malls are a big hit with me. I'll seriously spend hours in those places, and I usually only leave because they're closing or I have someone dragging me out. But has anyone else noticed that so many "vintage" things are actually, well, not vintage? What a sneaky little joke. The sad thing? I like those wannabe vintage knick-knacks.

And one of those not-so-new-but-new things is my blog!

I want to write more about my life. I have a lot of thoughts, weird things that happen to me on a daily basis, things I'm learning, crap I'm struggling with, and questions I can't seem to find answers to. And I wondered to myself, "Where can I share all this without bugging all my friends on Facebook?" Then I turned on my brain and got smert again. (Yes, I know I spelled smart wrong, all you spelling/grammar crazies can breathe. I'm not that dum.)


I'm calling it quits for tonight, unfortunately, but I will be sure to post about my exciting adventures at the dentist tomorrow...

P.S. Anyone wanna trade lives for the next 12 hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment