7.29.2013

Maternity Shoot - Miss Lacey and Leiden

Okay, can I just start off by saying how much I love that many of my friends have/are having babies?! This is such a great time in my life because I get to play with all these little ones, but I don't have the responsibility of a parent. It's perfect! Haha! ;)

I've slacked off on posting about this because... I'm a slacker. But friends on Facebook have probably already seen these photos of my friend Lacey! I'm so excited for her and little baby Leiden, and I can't wait to meet him (very soon)!!



I have no idea how I got so lucky with the lighting on the picture above, but I was ecstatic when I first saw it on my computer! Seriously, squealing with joy.


These railroad tracks were a little sketch, but made for some awesome shots!


Isn't her color combination fabulous? Such a trendy mom!



I like to think this is a shot my B&W photo professor would be proud of. Aren't all the shades of the rocks great? I can't get over it.




Aren't these shoes SO cute?! 



I just happened to have some Scrabble letters in my camera bag from shooting my friends' wedding, and we figured out how to incorporate it without a ring! Precious.


This shot took some help from my friend Anne, who has known Lacey for a long time and was there taking pictures with me. I couldn't quite get up high enough to get a good shot, but Anne volunteered to get on her hands and knees so I could stand on her back for a bit more height. I was terrified that I would break her somehow, so I snapped two shots super quick and jumped off! I think this one turned out well!


I don't know if I've ever seen such a fit, good looking mom!




I loved taking these pictures, and I'm so glad they turned out well! :) Pumped to meet little Leiden soon!



1 comment: